Peach Apricot Tea
Native American Coffee
This tea is blended with Black Tea, papaya, apricot pieces, blackberry leaves, calendula and sunflower petals, and natural flavors.
Peach Apricot Tea is a flavorful and tasty combination of mellow peaches and with deep full flavored apricots. This tea is blended with Black Tea, papaya, apricot pieces, blackberry leaves, calendula, sunflower petals, and natural flavors. The delicate intensely sweet flavor profiles make these fruits go so well together and are also made with natural flavor oils not flavor crystals. Makes a absolutely tremendous iced tea!
- This is a flavored black tea.
- The characters of both fruits together blend into a harmonious explosion of citrus goodness.
- The recommended brewing temperature is 212 degrees fahrenheit.
- The recommended brewing time is weaker < 3 min. / Regular Strength 4-5 min. / Stronger > 6-8 min.
- Try a cup for yourself and discover what makes this one of our most special flavored teas.