24-2 oz Samples
Native American Coffee
Our Native American Sample's consist of 24-2 oz packs of our most popular coffees from around the world. Just sit back and enjoy the world famous Black Wolf, Dancing Rabbit, Buffalo, Swan Blend, Roaring Panther and Decaffeinated. Just close your eyes, take one sip and you will realize why these coffees are the most popular.
- Black Wolf is a dark, bold, full bodied roast Sumatran coffee. The wolf is associated with courage, strength, loyalty, and success at hunting in our culture. Many tribes including the Creeks. Caddo's, Osage and Chickasaw have wolf clans.
- Buffalo Blend is a specialty smooth medium roast coffee. It is a combination of beans from Costa Rica, Colombian and Guatemala. Buffalo Blend is a staple coffee around our house. The American Buffalo blend.
- A Medium blend, Dancing Rabbit comes from a Choctaw elder. The Native American hunter had a true appreciation for the big rabbit. He said, "The rabbits gave this dance to tell us to show them respect and appreciation for what they give to us. We will name the dance after them, and we will dance it at our socials to show them our gratitude."
- Our process starts with one philosophy: a passion for crafting amazing Decaffeinated coffee. It is decaffeinated using the environment-friendly process of washing it with water, know as the Swiss Water method. They start with small batches, remove caffeine in a gentle, 100% chemical free process, so that whether it’s morning or night you have a great cup of coffee.
- The Light Swan closely associated with many Native Americans. It is told, the swan acts as a messenger of faith, is a symbol of loyalty and strength. A swan may convey tranquility, grace and dignity as the Eastern Shawnees would reflect it's symbol.
- The Roaring Panther blend is one of our darkest roast. The Panther blend high altitude coffees with bold smokey flavor. It comes from a legend of leaders among Native Americans.